During the offseason, seven NFL franchises hired new head coaches, in hopes of turning things around, after they all missed out on the playoffs last season. Some these seven men will have success with their new teams, while some won’t have as much, and could find themselves on the unemployment line at the end of the season. Now that the draft is over, the NFL odds are set and most teams have signed the free agents that they hope will have an impact on their respective teams, it is time to take a look at these new head coaches, and predict how they will fare in their new jobs during the 2015 season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.