Whereas the 2015 offseason has been a satisfactory bouquet of freshly-budding talent and positive surprises for most teams in the form of new recruits and coaching changes, it has also come with a number of unwanted tidings—most notable of them being the catastrophe of dealing with the injury bug. As most of you seasoned NFL bettors already know, the injury of a key player can be hugely impactful on the NFL odds and a team’s eventual success. So, without having to emphasize on the relevance and importance of this article, let’s jump straight into the 2015 offseason injury report prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.