The NFL Week 2 was expected to provide teams and football fans with a much needed relief from off-field headlines and domestic violence scandals that surround Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson last week, but while the second Sunday of action featured some thrilling results and surprises, it also left a star-studded injury list that will surely have an impact on the projected NFL betting odds for Week 3. The weekend was brutal for some key players; some departed the game with only minor bruises and abrasions, but some notable stars such as Miami Dolphins running back Knowshon Moreno, Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green and Redskins starting QB Robert Griffin III, were forced out with injuries and didn’t come back to the field. Let’s break down Week 2 key injuries and review the coming NFL games for their respective teams:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks