By all accounts of doing good business, the Tennessee Titans have had a really good offseason, making a good number of additions and solving some of the major needs in the team. In fact, there is a renewed sense of hope that the Titans could make some significant positive strides in 2015, and for good reasons, going by a strong draft selection and decent free agent signings After all, the majority of the most successful NFL teams over the recent years–Patriots, Seahawks and Colts–have been built on the strength of good NFL drafts and free agents, so the Titans should be no exception. Even so, the Titans will need to address the following five issues if their hopes and dreams about success in the NFL betting odds are to be achieved in 2015:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.