The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10) have a projected tough battle to end their 10-game losing streak as they are 9.5-point underdogs against the Minnesota Vikings (5-6) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. An over/under of 52.0 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has put together a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities this season (72.7%).
- The average points per game output for the Vikings this season, 26.5, is three fewer than the 29.5 the Jaguars have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Minnesota is 4-3 and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows 29.5 points or fewer this year, the Jaguars have put together a 1-4 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Six Jacksonville’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its opportunities).
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have averaged 7.1 fewer points per game this season (20.6) than the Vikings have allowed (27.7).
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 20.6 points this season, they are 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.7 points.
|Vikings (-9.5)||Over (52)||Vikings 33 Jaguars 19|
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (52.0 points) in 72.7% of their games this season (eight of 11 opportunities).
- In five of 11 outings (45.5%) this season, Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to score at least 52.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 fewer points per game (47.1) than this game’s over/under of 52.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 57.2 points per game, 5.2 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Vikings have had set in matchups this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Jaguars games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 52.0 in this outing.
Vikings vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Minnesota holds a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville. Minnesota has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 111 points while Jacksonville notched 100.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/11/2016||Jaguars||377-315 MIN||25-16 MIN|
|9/9/2012||Vikings||389-355 MIN||26-23 MIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Minnesota is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Minnesota. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 48.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.3 less than this matchup’s total of 52.0.
- Jacksonville has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- Jacksonville has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 42 combined points in their last three games, 10.0 less than this matchup’s total of 52.0.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More