The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-14) are two-touchdown underdogs as they try to end their 14-game losing streak in a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (10-5) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Lucas Oil Stadium. An over/under of 50.0 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 8-7 against the spread.
- Most of Indianapolis’ games this year — nine out of 15 — have hit the over (60%).
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 30.9 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 28.2 the Colts have scored.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 28.2 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Eight Jacksonville’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (53.3% of its opportunities).
- Jacksonville has put together a losing 6-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have averaged 3.7 fewer points per game this season (19.5) than the Colts have allowed (23.2).
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 19.5 points this season, they are 1-7 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- When Indianapolis allows opposing offenses to put 23.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
|Colts (-14)||Over (50)||Colts 36 Jaguars 15|
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to record more than 50.0 points in 53.3% of their outings this season (eight of 15 opportunities).
- The Jaguars and their opponents have added up to score at least 50.0 points in 60% of their games this season (nine of 15 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 47.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than the over/under of 50.0 set for this game.
- The Colts and the Jaguars have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 more points per game than the point total of 50.0 set in this game.
- The average total the Colts have had set in matchups this season is 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jaguars this year is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Colts vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Jacksonville has an edge against Indianapolis over the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Jaguars are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Colts. Jacksonville has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 110 points while Indianapolis put up 102.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Colts||Jaguars||-7.00||44.50||-345||+295||445-241 IND||27-20 JAX|
|12/29/2019||Colts||Jaguars||-4.5||41.5||-225||+195||353-275 JAX||38-20 JAX|
|11/17/2019||Colts||Colts||-2.5||41.5||-137||+120||389-308 IND||33-13 IND|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Jaguars||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||265-211 IND||6-0 JAX|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||415-366 JAX||29-26 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.7 points over their last three games, 6.7 more than the 50.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Indianapolis has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 1.0 points greater than the 50.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Jacksonville is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
Colts: OT Anthony Castonzo: Questionable (Knee), SS Ibraheim Campbell: Out (Illness), OT Le’Raven Clark: Out (Ankle), C Joey Hunt: Out (Illness), WR Marcus Johnson: Questionable (Quadriceps), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), G Will Holden: Questionable (Ankle), OT Braden Smith: Out (Illness), SS Khari Willis: Questionable (Concussion), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), WR Michael Pittman Jr.: Questionable (Concussion), TE Noah Togiai: Questionable (Knee), DT Robert Windsor: Out (Illness), LB Jordan Glasgow: Out (Illness)
Jaguars: CB D.J. Hayden: Out (Knee), RB Chris Thompson: Out (Back), NT Abry Jones: Out (Ankle), C Brandon Linder: Out (Ankle), K Josh Lambo: Out (Groin), OLB Kamalei Correa: Out (Personal), CB Sidney Jones IV: Out (Achilles), WR Dede Westbrook: Out (Knee), OLB Leon Jacobs: Out (Acl), P Logan Cooke: Out (Illness), WR Trey Quinn: Out (Hamstring), DE Josh Allen: Out (Knee), RB Ryquell Armstead: Out (Illness), WR Terry Godwin: Out (Illness), TE Josh Oliver: Out (Broken Foot), NT Dontavius Russell: Out (Hip), WR Collin Johnson: Questionable (Hamstring), DT DaVon Hamilton: Out (Knee), S Daniel Thomas: Out (Arm), RB James Robinson: Questionable (Ankle), OL Ben Bartch: Out (Illness), CB C.J. Henderson: Out (Groin), TE Ben Ellefson: Out (Knee)