“I learned they’re a highly motivated team and they work their butts off — from the time they showed up, they were in shape, hit the ground running and were focused,” said Jacksonville Jaguars General Manager Dave Caldwell at the end of the team’s minicamp training in June. “They’re really competitive and I think we have a smart team.” Optimism certainly reigns supreme in Jacksonville, with various coaches, players, fans and NFL betting pundits commending the Jags for their up-surging performances at the OTAs and minicamp meetings. All that notwithstanding, our assessments reveal that the following big questions are yet to be solved in Jacksonville and, in our beloved role as your informants, we attempt to be provide possible answers:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.