The big news in the NFL this week was that the U.S. Court of Appeals upheld the NFL’s appeals court win on reinstating Tom Brady’s four-game suspension to start the 2016 season for Brady’s role in Deflategate. Remember, Brady was originally to serve that suspension last year but won a lower-court ruling. So now all Brady can do is try to get the U.S. Supreme Court to hear the case, but no one believe that will happen. So could backup QB Jimmy Garoppolo step in and “Wally Pipp” Brady? Here are some NFL betting props to expect when the season starts.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.