There’s something about Johnny Manziel that really makes him resonate fans. Of course, he had a tremendous college football career with Texas A&M, we all know he’s skilled, but there’s also a unique, hard-to-put-into-words quality about him that really makes him stand out. But the question here is: Is he really a game changer? Will he lead the Browns to the NFL postseason? Can he improve his team’s chances or have an impact on the existing football betting odds? Still a bit early to get an idea, but his popularity was on full display during his debut game with the Cleveland Browns. The stadium was filled with fans wearing his number 2 jersey. Fans eagerly awaited Manziel’s debut. It wasn’t guaranteed, but the coaching staff told reporters earlier that they wanted to work Manziel into the lineup. They recognized that he provides a unique playing style that they can utilize on certain plays. Now, not everybody wanted to see what Manziel is capable of on the field, in fact, Browns starting QB Brian Hoyer didn’t seem too eager to share his position with the rookie quarterback. After leading his team to a comeback win over New Orleans on Sunday, Hoyer admitted he was a bit mad when he found out that the team would be using a Johnny Manziel package against the Saints. Hoyer was out for just three plays, and at the end he seemed like he was o.k with the decision.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks