The Kansas City Chiefs (11-1) are projected to keep their seven-game winning streak going as they are favored by a touchdown against the Miami Dolphins (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. The point total is set at 49.5 for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has put together a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 7.0 points.
- Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 12 opportunities this season (58.3%).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 30.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 13.1 more than the 17.7 the Dolphins have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Kansas City score at least 30.8 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Miami defense allows 17.7 points or fewer this year, the Dolphins have accumulated a 6-0 overall record and a 6-0 record against the spread.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami has a 9-3 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 3-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- Most of Miami’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have not gone over the point total (66.7%).
- The Dolphins have averaged four more points this season (25.2) than the Chiefs have allowed (21.2).
- Miami is 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 25.2 points this season.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 21.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
|Dolphins (+7)||Under (49.5)||Chiefs 25 Dolphins 22|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 49.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have added up to score more than 49.5 points in 41.7% of their matchups this season (five of 12 chances).
- The Chiefs and the Dolphins combine to average 6.5 more points per game than the total of 49.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.6 less points per game (38.9) than this matchup’s total of 49.5 points.
- The average point total for Chiefs games this season is 2.5 more points than the over/under of 49.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Dolphins this season is 6.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Chiefs vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
Miami has a 3-2 advantage over Kansas City in the past five matchups between these two squads. Miami outscored Kansas City 110-107 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/24/2017||Chiefs||404-345 KC||29-13 KC|
|9/21/2014||Dolphins||342-332 KC||34-15 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 0-3 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Kansas City has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Chiefs total over the last three games is 2.2 points more than the 49.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Miami has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Miami. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Dolphins have averaged a total of 27.3 combined points over their last three games, 22.2 fewer than this matchup’s total of 49.5.
Chiefs: G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back), DE Taco Charlton: Out (Leg), LB Dorian O’Daniel: Out (Ankle), WR Byron Pringle: Out (Ankle), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Questionable (Illness)
Dolphins: G Ereck Flowers: Questionable (Ankle), RB DeAndre Washington: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Elandon Roberts: Questionable (Chest), LB Vince Biegel: Out (Torn Achilles), NT Davon Godchaux: Out (Biceps), RB Matt Breida: Out (Illness), DE Jonathan Ledbetter: Out (Ankle), WR Preston Williams: Out (Foot), RB Salvon Ahmed: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Malcolm Perry: Questionable (Chest)
More Recent NFL News
- Miami vs Las Vegas | NFL Predictions & Preview Game
- Green Bay vs San Francisco | Week 3 NFL 2021
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Arizona vs Jacksonville Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New York Jets at Denver Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Baltimore vs Detroit Betting Analysis & Prediction