The Kansas City Chiefs had to feel optimistic about their Week 2 NFL betting tilt against the Denver Broncos. After all, they had torched the Houston Texans in Week 1, and Peyton Manning had struggled in the Broncos’ attack in Week 1. The Chiefs had the Broncos at home, and they were up 24-17 fairly late in the fourth quarter. However, the Broncos stormed back to tie the game and then, as the Chiefs were trying to run the clock out and get to overtime, Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles coughed up the ball, and Broncos cornerback Bradley Roby grabbed the ball and ran into the end zone from 21 yards out. This meant that the Broncos only had the lead for 27 seconds in this game, but they were the last 27 seconds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.