Saturday’s looming battle between the Chiefs and the Cardinals is highly awaited by the football betting fans across the globe. The Chiefs will be hoping to test their squad against the Cards and establish if they could be competitive enough going into 2015. On the other end, the Cards (winners of 10 games in 2014) are looking to beat the NFL betting odds and the Chiefs, who lost seven in the 2014/15 season. Here’s a look at how things could unfold on Saturday. Venue: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale Date: August 15, 2015 Time: 9: 00 PM ET TV: FOX Sports
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.