The New York Jets (0-11) have a projected tough fight to halt their 11-game losing streak as they are 7.5-point underdogs against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The point total is set at 47.0 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas is 7-4 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in eight out of 11 outings this season (72.7%).
- The Jets defense has allowed 29.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26.5 the Raiders have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Las Vegas is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 29.3 points or fewer this year, the Jets have put together a 0-4 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
Jets Betting Insights
- Just six of New York’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- New York has put together a losing 3-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Jets have averaged 15.2 fewer points per game this season (13.8) than the Raiders have allowed (29).
- In games where New York scores at least 13.8 points this season, they are 0-4 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When Las Vegas allows opposing offenses to put 29 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
|Raiders (-7.5)||Over (47)||Raiders 32 Jets 18|
- In 90.9% of their opportunities this season (10 of 11 chances), the Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 47.0 points.
- The Jets and their opponents have added up to score more than 47.0 points in 27.3% of their matchups this year (three of 11 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 6.7 less points per game (40.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 47.0 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 58.3 points per game, 11.3 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Raiders games this season is 8.5 more points than the total of 47.0 in this matchup.
- The average total in Jets games this season is 3.9 less points than the point total of 47.0 in this outing.
Raiders vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
New York has a 3-2 advantage over Las Vegas in the past five meetings between these two squads. The Jets are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Raiders. New York outscored Las Vegas 130-123 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Raiders||Jets||-3.5||44.5||-182||+160||401-208 NYJ||34-3 NYJ|
|9/17/2017||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||410-271 OAK||45-20 OAK|
|11/1/2015||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||451-366 OAK||34-20 OAK|
|9/7/2014||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-158 NYJ||19-14 NYJ|
|12/8/2013||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||383-352 OAK||37-27 NYJ|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.7 points over their last three games, 7.7 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Las Vegas has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 47.3 combined points over their last three games, 0.3 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 47.0.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- New York has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More