Next Tuesday, teams will get to trim their rosters from 90 to 75, and from 75 to 53 on Saturday, September 5. It’s therefore safe to say that Sunday’s game between the Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders will be the last preseason game of 2015 for some players, and perhaps the final professional game for some. In the meantime, though, there’s still a lot of football and NFL odds action to look forward to, so let’s get down to real business…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.