If you’re new to NFL betting and you want to know more about the jargon that is used in today’s pass-happy NFL, then you’re in luck! Thanks to this mybookie.ag original on much of the terminology used in today’s National Football League, you’re going to find out what the difference is between a late hit and a lateral and a pooch kick or post pattern. Whether you’re an experienced betting veteran or a brand new gaming enthusiast, this fun-filled football column will help you learn more about today’s NFL terminology than ever before.
Alright… with that said and the 2015 training camp period approaching ever so slowly, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.