The Carolina Panthers (3-7) will battle to stop their five-game losing streak as they are 3.0-point underdogs against the Detroit Lions (4-5) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Bank of America Stadium. The point total is set at 47.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit has compiled a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Detroit’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Panthers defense has allowed 27.2 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 25.2 the Lions have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Detroit is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 27.2 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 3-3 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina’s games have hit the over in five out of 10 outings this season (50%).
- Carolina has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Panthers this season, 23.3, is 6.4 fewer than the 29.7 the Lions have given up in each contest.
- In games where Carolina scores at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.7 points.
|Panthers (+3)||Over (47)||Panthers 28 Lions 25|
- The average point total for Lions games this season is 7.9 more points than the total of 47.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 3.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Lions and their opponents have scored more than 47.0 points in 88.9% of their outings this year (eight of nine opportunities).
- The Panthers and their opponents have added up to score at least 47.0 points in 60% of their matchups this year (six of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (48.5) than this game’s total of 47.0 points.
- The Lions and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 9.9 more points per game than the point total of 47.0 set for this game.
Lions vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Carolina has an edge against Detroit in the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Carolina has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 136 points while Detroit put up 122.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/18/2018||Lions||387-309 CAR||20-19 DET|
|10/8/2017||Lions||362-242 CAR||27-24 CAR|
|9/14/2014||Panthers||323-313 DET||24-7 CAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Detroit has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- Detroit has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57.7 points over their last three games, 10.7 more than the 47.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Carolina is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Carolina has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 11.3 points greater than the 47.0 total given for this matchup.
Lions: QB Matthew Stafford: Probable (Thumb), WR Danny Amendola: Out (Hip), DE Trey Flowers: Out (Wrist), CB Darryl Roberts: Out (Hip), OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Probable (Foot), CB Tony McRae: Out (Knee), ILB Jarrad Davis: Probable (Knee), WR Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip), DE Da’Shawn Hand: Out (Groin), FB Nick Bawden: Out (Torn Acl), SS Will Harris: Probable (Groin), DE Austin Bryant: Out (Thigh), QB David Blough: Out (Gameday Inactive), TE Hunter Bryant: Questionable (Concussion), RB D’Andre Swift: Out (Concussion), DE Julian Okwara: Out (Leg), OL Logan Stenberg: Out (Gameday Inactive), DT Jashon Cornell: Out (Left Achilles)
Panthers: OT Russell Okung: Out (Calf), OLB Tahir Whitehead: Probable (Ribs), DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), QB Teddy Bridgewater: Out (Mcl), OLB Adarius Taylor: Out (Groin), G John Miller: Out (Knee), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), TE Chris Manhertz: Probable (Shoulder), DE Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger), RB Christian McCaffrey: Out (Shoulder), CB Rasul Douglas: Probable (Ankle), CB Donte Jackson: Out (Toe), DE Marquis Haynes: Probable (Shoulder), WR Keith Kirkwood: Out (Clavicle), RB Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle), DE Yetur Gross-Matos: Probable (Shoulder), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee), LB Sam Franklin Jr.: Out (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Arizona Cardinals Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL New England Patriots Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New Orleans Saints
- NFL New Orleans Saints Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis