AFC West opponents square off in a pick ’em matchup when the Los Angeles Chargers (2-5) host the Las Vegas Raiders (4-3) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 SoFi Stadium. The point total is set at 51.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The Chargers have averaged 3.4 fewer points per game this season (25.6) than the Raiders have allowed (29).
- In games where Los Angeles score at least 25.6 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows 29 points or fewer this year, the Raiders have accumulated a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in six out of seven opportunities this season (85.7%).
- Las Vegas has a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Raiders average points scored this season (26.7) and the Chargers points allowed (26.4) are within 0.3 points of each other.
- In games where Las Vegas scores at least 26.7 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 26.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
|Chargers||Over (51.5)||Chargers 28 Raiders 26|
- The average total the Chargers have had set in matchups this season is 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Raiders this season is 4.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 51.5 points in 57.1% of their outings this year (four of seven opportunities).
- The Raiders have played in six games this season (out of seven total matchups — 85.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 51.5 points.
- The Chargers and the Raiders combine to average 0.8 more points per game than the total of 51.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.4 points per game, 3.9 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Chargers vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Los Angeles has a 3-2 advantage over Las Vegas. The Raiders are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Chargers. Los Angeles outscored Las Vegas 117-76 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Chargers||Chargers||-7.5||45||-345||+290||366-284 OAK||24-17 OAK|
|11/7/2019||Chargers||Raiders||-1.5||49||-121||+106||315-278 LAC||26-24 OAK|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||335-317 LAC||20-6 LAC|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||412-289 LAC||26-10 LAC|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||495-336 LAC||30-10 LAC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chargers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62 points in their last three games, 10.5 more than the 51.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 1.5 points greater than the 51.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Las Vegas has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Las Vegas has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
Chargers: TE Virgil Green: Out (Ankle), CB Chris Harris Jr.: Out (Foot), C Mike Pouncey: Out (Hip), OL Ryan Groy: Out (Illness), G Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin), DE Joey Bosa: Questionable (Concussion), RB Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Concussion), DE Isaac Rochell: Questionable (Neck), RB Austin Ekeler: Out (Knee/hamstring), SS Derwin James: Out (Meniscus), ILB Drue Tranquill: Out (Ankle), DT TJ Smith: Out (Undisclosed), LB Asmar Bilal: Out (Calf)
Raiders: OT Sam Young: Questionable (Knee), G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), SS Jeff Heath: Questionable (Hip), G Gabe Jackson: Questionable (Back), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OT Trent Brown: Questionable (Illness), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT Daniel Ross: Questionable (Foot), OT Kolton Miller: Questionable (Ankle), DE Arden Key: Questionable (Foot), DT Maurice Hurst: Questionable (Ankle), FS Johnathan Abram: Questionable (Illness), WR Bryan Edwards: Questionable (Ankle), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe), CB Damon Arnette: Out (Thumb)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos