The NFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a showdown between the Los Angeles Rams (10-6) (who are 4.5-point underdogs) and the Seattle Seahawks (12-4) on January 9, 2021 at 4:40 PM ET on FOX. The point total is set at 43.0 for the contest.
- Game Day: Saturday, January 9, 2021
- Game Time: 4:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: Lumen Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have gone under the point total in nine out of 16 outings this season (56.2%).
- Seattle has compiled an 8-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 28.7 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.2 more than the 18.5 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Seattle is 6-2 and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 18.5 points or fewer this year, the Rams have accumulated a 7-0 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
Rams Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles’ games this year — 12 out of 16 — have failed to go over the point total (75%).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 9-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a split ATS record of 3-3 when an underdog by at least 4.5 points.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed 23.2 points per game this season, the same amount as the Rams have scored.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 23.2 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 7-2 overall and 4-5 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.2 points.
|Seahawks (-4.5)||Over (43)||Seahawks 26 Rams 21|
- In 68.8% of their opportunities this year (11 of 16 chances), the Seahawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 43.0 points.
- The Rams and their opponents have added up to score more than 43.0 points in 43.8% of their games this year (seven of 16 opportunities).
- The Seahawks and the Rams combine to average 8.9 more points per game than the over/under of 43.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game (41.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 43.0 points.
- The average point total for Seahawks games this year is 8.9 more points than the total of 43.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 1.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Seahawks vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has an edge against Seattle in the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Rams have a 3-1 record against the spread in those games against the Seahawks. Los Angeles outscored Seattle 125-109 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/27/2020||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.50||47.50||-124||+107||334-292 LAR||20-9 SEA|
|11/15/2020||Rams||Rams||-2.50||55.00||-139||+123||389-333 LAR||23-16 LAR|
|12/8/2019||Rams||Rams||-1.5||47.5||-118||+104||455-308 LAR||28-12 LAR|
|10/3/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.5||48.5||-121||+106||477-429 LAR||30-29 SEA|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||456-414 LAR||36-31 LAR|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks have averaged a total of 37.7 combined points over their last three games, 5.3 less than this game’s over/under of 43.0.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Rams have averaged a total of 32.3 combined points over their last three games, 10.7 fewer than this game’s over/under of 43.0.
- Los Angeles is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Seahawks: CB Quinton Dunbar: Questionable (Knee), OT Brandon Shell: Out (Illness), DT Jarran Reed: Questionable (Abdomen), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Shoulder), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), FS Damarious Randall: Out (Illness), RB Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Illness), TE Greg Olsen: Questionable (Foot), G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Neck), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Commissioner Exempt List), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Core), RB Bo Scarbrough: Out (Hamstring), G Phil Haynes: Out (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Out (Knee), OT Jamarco Jones: Out (Groin), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), CB Jayson Stanley: Questionable (Hamstring), RB DeeJay Dallas: Questionable (Ankle), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
Rams: ILB Micah Kiser: Questionable (Knee), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), SS Taylor Rapp: Out (Knee), RB Darrell Henderson Jr.: Out (Ankle), S Terrell Burgess: Out (Ankle), WR J.J. Koski: Out (Illness), K Kai Forbath: Out (Ankle), DT Michael Brockers: Out (Illness), OT Andrew Whitworth: Questionable (Knee), WR Cooper Kupp: Out (Illness), QB Jared Goff: Questionable (Thumb)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Offense
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the New England Patriots’ Offense
- Indianapolis Colts Win Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Minnesota Vikings’ Offense
- A Look at The 2021 NFL Odds for Passing Yards, Rushing & Receiving