It remains to be seen whether or not the Los Angeles Rams made a mistake by drafting former Cal quarterback Jared Goff with the No. 1 overall pick a year ago while possibly compounding their mistake by hiring the youngest head coach in NFL history this offseason. Whether or not the Rams’ brass made a mistake by drafting Goff and hiring Sean McVay, there are a handful of must-bet games dotting L.A.’s 2017 schedule that no football betting enthusiast should miss out on. Thanks to some expert analysis on a half-dozen matchups that fit the ‘must-bet’ bill, you’re going to have a great chance to cash in on at least six Rams games this coming season. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.