The Broncos (12-5 SU, 8-9 ATS) have a whole new makeup to them as they get set for the 2015 NFL regular season in hopes to get to Superbowl 50, but you’d never know anything has changed as Denver easily brought home the bacon by winning three of their four preseason dates. The Ravens (11-7 SU, 10-8 ATS) may be legitimate Super Bowl hopefuls, but Baltimore didn’t look very impressive in dropping three straight preseason games after winning their opener. Now, let’s find out who’s going to cash in for NFL betting buffs in this huge Week 1 pairing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.