The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-14 SU, 7-9 ATS) will look to prized rookie quarterback Jameis Winston to help them get their new era started off with a bang in their Week 1 opener against a Tennessee Titans (2-14 SU, 3-12-1 ATS) team that is in an identical situation as they look for big things from No. 2 overall draft pick Marcus Mariota. The two young signal-callers will both be going all out to get the ‘W’ in this affair, but only one will walk away victorious. Now, NFL betting fans, let’s find out who that will be.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.