Officially, free agency in the NFL started on March 10 at 4:00 P.M. Eastern time. However, before that, teams had already started cutting players from their rosters, talking to their own free agents about new contracts and talking about trades with their counterparts. One of the biggest stories in NFL betting headlines back then was the trade of LeSean McCoy from Philadelphia to Buffalo, with Kiko Alonso heading to the City of Brotherly Love in return. After that, everything went berserk. Here are the latest and biggest rumors swirling in the free agency period – but everything remains far from settled.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.