The Miami Dolphins (10-6 SU, 9-7 ATS) have had a surprising 2016 campaign in the first year of the Adam Gase era. While the Fins reached the double-digit win plateau and earned a wild card playoff berth in the process, they surely would like nothing better than to pull off the huge upset over the Pittsburgh Steelers in their playoff opener. If you need to know what lies in store for the upstart Dolphins as they get set for their online betting playoff opener this weekend, then you’ve come to the right place, thanks to the expert postseason betting analysis that you’re going to get on Miami’s first playoff appearance in a decade. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks