The Miami Dolphins (10-6 SU, 9-7 ATS) have had a surprising 2016 campaign in the first year of the Adam Gase era. While the Fins reached the double-digit win plateau and earned a wild card playoff berth in the process, they surely would like nothing better than to pull off the huge upset over the Pittsburgh Steelers in their playoff opener. If you need to know what lies in store for the upstart Dolphins as they get set for their online betting playoff opener this weekend, then you’ve come to the right place, thanks to the expert postseason betting analysis that you’re going to get on Miami’s first playoff appearance in a decade. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.