The Miami Dolphins (6-3) are 3.0-point favorites as they try to prolong their five-game winning streak in a matchup with the Denver Broncos (3-6) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. The point total is set at 45.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami is 7-2 against the spread.
- The Dolphins have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have gone under the point total in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- The Broncos defense has allowed 28.2 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.9 the Dolphins have scored.
- In games where Miami score at least 27.9 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.2 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- Denver’s games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- The Dolphins defense has allowed 20.2 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 20.7 the Broncos have scored.
- Denver is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 20.7 points this season.
- Miami is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.2 points.
|Dolphins (-3)||Over (45.5)||Dolphins 29 Broncos 19|
- The Dolphins and their opponents have scored more than 45.5 points in 55.6% of their games this year (five of nine opportunities).
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score at least 45.5 points in 66.7% of their matchups this season (six of nine opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.1 more points per game (48.6) than this matchup’s total of 45.5 points.
- The Dolphins and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the point total of 45.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Dolphins games this year is 2.6 more points than the over/under of 45.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dolphins vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Miami holds a 3-2 advantage over Denver. Miami has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 146 points while Denver put up 93.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/3/2017||Dolphins||367-270 MIA||35-9 MIA|
|11/23/2014||Broncos||450-313 DEN||39-36 DEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Miami has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Miami. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Dolphins total over the last three games is 7.8 points more than the 45.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Denver has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Denver has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 11.5 points greater than the 45.5 total listed for this matchup.
Dolphins: LB Vince Biegel: Out (Torn Achilles), NT Davon Godchaux: Out (Biceps), RB Matt Breida: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Myles Gaskin: Out (Knee (mcl)), DE Jonathan Ledbetter: Out (Ankle), DE Christian Wilkins: Out (Illness), WR Preston Williams: Out (Foot), WR Matt Cole: Out (Illness)
Broncos: DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), ILB Mark Barron: Questionable (Hamstring), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), NT Shelby Harris: Out (Illness), OT Jake Rodgers: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Jake Butt: Out (Hamstring), ILB Joe Jones: Questionable (Calf), OL Elijah Wilkinson: Questionable (Leg), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), CB Davontae Harris: Questionable (Concussion), QB Drew Lock: Questionable (Ribs), TE Andrew Beck: Out (Hamstring), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), TE Albert Okwuegbunam: Out (Knee (acl)), RB Levante Bellamy: Questionable (Knee), DE Derrek Tuszka: Out (Hamstring), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist), OT Darrin Paulo: Out (Illness)