The Miami Dolphins (5-3) are only 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue their four-game winning streak in a matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (2-6) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Hard Rock Stadium. The point total is set at 48.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, FL
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami is 6-2 against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Miami’s games have gone under the point total in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- The Chargers defense has allowed 27 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.8 the Dolphins have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Miami is 4-1 and 5-0 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 27 points or fewer this year, the Chargers have pieced together a 1-2 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Five Los Angeles’ eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Chargers have averaged 5.5 more points this season (25.6) than the Dolphins have allowed (20.1).
- Los Angeles is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 25.6 points this season.
- Miami is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.1 points.
|Dolphins (-2.5)||Over (48)||Dolphins 30 Chargers 20|
- The Dolphins and their opponents have scored more than 48.0 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- Los Angeles has played in five games this season (out of eight total matchups — 62.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 48.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (53.4) than this game’s over/under of 48.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.9 less points per game (47.1) than this game’s over/under of 48.0 points.
- The average total the Dolphins have had set in games this year is 0.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Chargers games this season have averaged a total of 52.6 points, 4.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dolphins vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
Miami holds an edge against Los Angeles over the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Miami has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 111 points while Los Angeles put up 101.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/29/2019||Dolphins||390-233 LAC||30-10 LAC|
|9/17/2017||Chargers||367-336 LAC||19-17 MIA|
|11/13/2016||Chargers||379-337 SDC||31-24 MIA|
|12/20/2015||Chargers||442-231 SDC||30-14 SDC|
|11/2/2014||Dolphins||441-178 MIA||37-0 MIA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Miami is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Miami. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Dolphins average total over the last three games is 3.3 points fewer than the 48.0 total given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 14.0 points greater than the 48.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Dolphins: LB Vince Biegel: Out (Torn Achilles), NT Davon Godchaux: Out (Biceps), RB Matt Breida: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Jamal Perry: Questionable (Foot), TE Durham Smythe: Questionable (Concussion), RB Myles Gaskin: Out (Knee (mcl)), DE Jonathan Ledbetter: Out (Ankle), WR Preston Williams: Questionable (Foot), WR Lynn Bowden Jr.: Out (Illness)
Chargers: OT Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Back), TE Virgil Green: Out (Ankle), CB Chris Harris Jr.: Out (Foot), C Mike Pouncey: Out (Hip), OL Ryan Groy: Out (Illness), G Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin), DE Joey Bosa: Questionable (Concussion), RB Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Concussion), RB Austin Ekeler: Out (Knee/hamstring), SS Derwin James: Out (Meniscus), RB Justin Jackson: Questionable (Knee), CB Brandon Facyson: Out (Illness), ILB Drue Tranquill: Out (Ankle), DT TJ Smith: Out (Undisclosed), LB Asmar Bilal: Out (Calf)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos