Adrian Peterson, the same guy you incessantly trolled on Twitter for being a “child-beater” and branded as an old washed-off running back in last year’s offseason, single-handedly carried the Vikings on his back when he ran for an NFL-high 1485 yards plus 11 touchdowns while leading Minnesota to an NFC North-best 11-5 record to go along with the best regular-season ATS mark in 2015 (at 13-3). Revenge certainly is the best medicine, especially if you are a villain! Peterson, whose sterling season saw him jump from No. 62 (in 2015) to No. 5 of NFL Network’s Top 100 Players of 2016, is back with designs on putting up even better numbers in 2016 and there is little reason to believe he will fail in his quest now that the Vikings have retooled their squad with solid pieces all over roster to help him and QB Teddy Bridgewater take Minnesota to the next level. Will the Vikings hit or miss in the 2016 NFL odds as they move into the new U.S. Bank Stadium? Below we take a succinct look at what NFL bettors can expect from Minnesota in the upcoming season, particularly with regards to their regular season win total.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.