Every professional sport has its own unique characteristics. For some people, watching soccer is an IV drip of impatience, watching pass after pass after pass until one team inexplicably breaks down and the ball is in the back of the net. One team can outwork and outhustle the other side for 90 minutes (or even more) and end up going down in defeat because of what missed mark on a set piece or a goalie who slips at the wrong time. The NFL features a rhythm that can be more inexorable than football, which means that the most popular NFL betting habits are slightly different than they are in soccer or other sports.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.