You’ve probably heard the old saying that there’s a sucker born everyday. Well, guess what NFL gridiron gamblers? That age-old adage often applies to NFL decision-makers, hopefully, not in a city near you. All jokes aside. As I always say…Winning and losing starts at the very top and I don’t mean with the head coach. No, it starts with the owner and general manager first and foremost. Competent owners and general managers have a way of turning their respective franchises into perennial winners while poorly-equipped decision-makers have a way of turning their franchise into either, annual bridesmaids or worse, afterthoughts. Thankfully, this fun-filled look at the NFL betting ‘Nasty Nine’ worst NFL moves this offseason will both inform and entertain while providing a bit of comedic relief as the 2015 offseason drags on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.