- Game Day: Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has compiled a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 6.0-point favorites.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in eight out of 12 opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Rams have put an average of 25.1 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.9 more than the 21.2 the Patriots have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- New England is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.2 points.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Most of New England’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have not gone over the point total (66.7%).
- New England is 6-6 against the spread.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.0-point underdogs.
- The Rams defense has allowed 20.2 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 22.8 the Patriots have scored.
- In games where New England scores at least 22.8 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 20.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Rams (-6)||Under (45)||Rams 26 Patriots 19|
- The average point total in Rams games this year is 0.3 more points than the over/under of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average total for Patriots games this year is 0.9 fewer points than the point total of 45.0 for this outing.
- In 41.7% of their opportunities this year (five of 12 chances), the Rams and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 45.0 points.
- In six of 12 games (50%) this year, New England has combined with its opponents to score at least 45.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (47.9) than this game’s total of 45.0 points.
- The Rams and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set in this game.
Rams vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England holds a 4-1 advantage over Los Angeles in the last five meetings between these two squads. New England outscored Los Angeles 151-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/4/2016||Patriots||402-162 NE||26-10 NE|
|10/28/2012||Rams||473-326 NE||45-7 NE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.3 points in their last three games, 8.3 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- New England has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for New England. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Patriots total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 45.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills