The New Orleans Saints (10-2) are projected to keep their nine-game winning streak going as they are favored by a touchdown against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-8-1) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. The contest’s point total is set at 44.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is 7-5 against the spread.
- The Saints have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- Most of New Orleans’ games this year — seven out of 12 — have hit the over (58.3%).
- The Saints have put an average of 28.9 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.3 more than the 25.6 the Eagles have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 28.9 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.6 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have accumulated a 3-2-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — eight out of 12 — have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 4-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- The Saints defense has allowed 20.1 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 21.1 the Eagles have scored.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 21.1 points this season.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 20.1 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
|Saints (-7)||Over (44.5)||Saints 30 Eagles 18|
- The average point total in Saints games this season is 4.5 more points than the over/under of 44.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (44.5 points) in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- Philadelphia has played in six games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 44.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 more points per game (50) than this matchup’s over/under of 44.5 points.
- The Saints and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game than the point total of 44.5 set in this outing.
Saints vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans holds an edge against Philadelphia in the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. New Orleans outscored Philadelphia 164-119 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/18/2018||Saints||546-196 NO||48-7 NO|
|10/11/2015||Eagles||519-388 PHI||39-17 PHI|
|11/5/2012||Saints||447-371 PHI||28-13 NO|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- New Orleans has hit under the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Saints average total over the last three games is 9.8 points fewer than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Philadelphia is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Philadelphia has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 41.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.8 less than this matchup’s over/under of 44.5.
Saints: QB Drew Brees: Out (Ribs), CB Patrick Robinson: Questionable (Hamstring), DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), CB Janoris Jenkins: Questionable (Knee), OT Terron Armstead: Out (Illness), WR Bennie Fowler: Out (Shoulder), RB Ty Montgomery: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), CB Justin Hardee: Out (Groin), DE Marcus Davenport: Questionable (Concussion), WR Deonte Harris: Questionable (Neck), G Derrick Kelly: Out (Illness), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), WR Marquez Callaway: Out (Knee), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Out (Ankle), OT Jason Peters: Questionable (Toe), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), OT Lane Johnson: Out (Ankle), CB Darius Slay: Questionable (Knee), DT Hassan Ridgeway: Out (Biceps), CB Cre’Von LeBlanc: Out (Ankle), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), OLB Nathan Gerry: Out (Ankle), SS Rudy Ford: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Craig James: Out (Shoulder), ILB T.J. Edwards: Questionable (Hamstring), G Sua Opeta: Out (Back), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), WR Quez Watkins: Questionable (Illness), LB Davion Taylor: Questionable (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More