The New Orleans Saints (7-2) are favored by 5.0 points as they look to keep their six-game winning streak going in a matchup with the Atlanta Falcons (3-6) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The contest’s over/under is set at 51.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is just 4-5 against the spread.
- The Saints are just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 5.0 points.
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in seven out of nine outings this season (77.8%).
- The Falcons defense has allowed 27.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 30.1 the Saints have scored.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 30.1 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 27.9 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have put together a 3-2 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta’s games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- Atlanta has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- The Falcons, on average, score 3.3 more points per game this season (27) than the Saints allow (23.7).
- In games where Atlanta scores at least 27 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 23.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
|Saints (-5)||Over (51)||Saints 35 Falcons 19|
- The Saints and their opponents have combined for 51.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of nine opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- The Falcons have played in five games this season (out of nine total matchups — 55.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 51.0 points.
- The Saints and the Falcons combine to average 6.1 more points per game than the total of 51.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 51.6 points per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Saints have had set in games this year is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Falcons games this season have averaged a total of 54.9 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saints vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has an edge against Atlanta over the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Saints and Falcons have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. New Orleans outscored Atlanta 132-111 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/28/2019||Saints||Falcons||-7||48||-375||+310||348-279 ATL||26-18 NO|
|11/10/2019||Saints||Saints||-14||51.5||-770||+600||317-310 ATL||26-9 ATL|
|11/22/2018||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||366-312 ATL||31-17 NO|
|9/23/2018||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||534-407 NO||43-37 NO|
|12/24/2017||N/A||Saints||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||331-315 ATL||23-13 NO|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for New Orleans. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Saints have averaged a total of 43.3 combined points over their last three games, 7.7 less than this matchup’s total of 51.0.
- Atlanta has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Atlanta has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 1.7 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Saints: QB Drew Brees: Out (Ribs), DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), TE Josh Hill: Questionable (Concussion), WR Bennie Fowler: Out (Shoulder), DT Malcom Brown: Questionable (Calf), DT Sheldon Rankins: Out (Knee), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), RB Dwayne Washington: Questionable (Back), CB Marshon Lattimore: Questionable (Oblique), CB Justin Hardee: Out (Groin), WR Tre’Quan Smith: Questionable (Concussion), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
Falcons: OLB Dante Fowler Jr.: Out (Illness), WR Laquon Treadwell: Out (Illness), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), WR Calvin Ridley: Questionable (Foot), CB Jordan Miller: Out (Oblique)