The Baltimore Ravens (9-5) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the New York Giants (5-9) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. Baltimore is a 10.0-point favorite in the game. The over/under is set at 44.0 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has put together an 8-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 2-1-1 when playing as at least 10.0-point favorites.
- Baltimore has played in seven games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- The Ravens, on average, score 6.6 more points per game this season (28.8) than the Giants allow (22.2).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 7-0 and 5-1-1 against the spread.
- New York is 5-4 overall and 6-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.2 points.
Giants Betting Insights
- Just 10 of New York’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (21.4% of its opportunities).
- New York has put together an 8-6 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 17.4, is 3.1 fewer than the 20.5 the Ravens have given up in each contest.
- New York is 4-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread when they score at least 17.4 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 20.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-1 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread.
|Ravens (-10)||Over (44)||Ravens 31 Giants 13|
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this season is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Giants games this season is 4.4 fewer points than the point total of 44.0 for this outing.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total (44.0 points) in 71.4% of their outings this year (10 of 14 opportunities).
- In four of 14 games (28.6%) this season, New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 44.0 points.
- The Ravens and the Giants combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the total of 44.0 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 less points per game (42.7) than this game’s total of 44.0 points.
Ravens vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Baltimore has a 3-2 advantage over New York. Baltimore outscored New York 127-108 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/16/2016||Giants||435-391 NYG||27-23 NYG|
|12/23/2012||Ravens||533-186 BAL||33-14 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Baltimore. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score an average of 64.7 points in their last three games, 20.7 more than the 44.0 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 14.7 points fewer than the 44.0 total listed for this matchup.
Ravens: DE Calais Campbell: Questionable (Calf), WR Dez Bryant: Questionable (Thigh), OLB Pernell McPhee: Questionable (Knee), CB Jimmy Smith: Out (Shoulder), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), SS Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen), CB Marcus Peters: Questionable (Calf), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), OL Matt Skura: Questionable (Back), FB Patrick Ricard: Questionable (Knee), CB Davontae Harris: Out (Thigh), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), WR Marquise Brown: Questionable (Knee), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Questionable (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Concussion), ILB Kristian Welch: Questionable (Foot), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Giants: WR Golden Tate: Out (Calf), RB Devonta Freeman: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Kyler Fackrell: Questionable (Calf), ILB Blake Martinez: Questionable (Ankle), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), CB Ryan Lewis: Out (Hamstring), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), QB Daniel Jones: Questionable (Ankle), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), OLB Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder), CB Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Knee), CB Madre Harper: Out (Knee)