The New York Giants will begin their first preseason with a game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Friday. Both teams will be hoping to see some positive results from their offseason moves. The Giants will be eager to have things go their way, as they try to overcome the dark shadow of missing the playoffs last season. Starting with a win could be the impetus needed for a bounce-back season, but the Bengals will not take it lying down, particularly in their own backyard. two teams have met eight times before, with the Bengals having a 5-3 lead. Interestingly, all the five Cincy wins have come in Cincinnati, while the three Giants wins have come in New York. Does that mean we have another Bengals win in the NFL lines now that this game is set to be played in Cincinnati? Read on to find out in the preview below:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.