- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Giants Betting Insights
- New York is 7-3 against the spread.
- Just six of New York’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (30% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 19.5, is 7.5 fewer than the 27 the Bengals have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, New York is 3-3 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 27 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have put together a 2-3-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Cincinnati has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Bengals average points scored this season (21.3) and the Giants points allowed (23.6) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 21.3 points this season.
- When New York allows opposing offenses to put 23.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Bengals (+5.5)||Over (42.5)||Bengals 24 Giants 22|
- The average total the Giants have had set in matchups this year is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Giants and their opponents have scored more than 42.5 points in 60% of their games this season (six of 10 opportunities).
- In seven of 10 games (70%) this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 42.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game (40.8) than this game’s over/under of 42.5 points.
- The Giants and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 8.1 more points per game than the point total of 42.5 set in this matchup.
Giants vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
New York holds an edge against Cincinnati over the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. Cincinnati outscored New York 124-111 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/14/2016||Giants||351-264 NYG||21-20 NYG|
|11/11/2012||Bengals||318-275 NYG||31-13 CIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45 points over their last three games, 2.5 more than the 42.5 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has gone 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- New York has finished under the total one time in their last three contests.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 42 combined points over their last three games, 0.5 less than this game’s over/under of 42.5.
- Cincinnati has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in their last three games.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks