Following their stunning 10-6 campaign in 2015 in his first season, things were clearly looking up for head coach Todd Bowles and the revamped New York Jets heading into the 2016 season and managing their way into the top NFL predictions. Unfortunately, veteran quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick turned into an interception-throwing machine as everything that could go wrong for the Jets last season – did! Now, after taking a huge step backwards last season, Bowles and his Jets are hoping to rebound from their 5-11 nightmare of a season to both, get back to playing respectable football while potentially challenging for a playoff berth. Whether the Jets sink or swim under Bowles’ defensive genius in 2017 remains to be seen, but no matter how the Jets fare, there are undoubtedly several games that are ‘must-bet’ matchups that every NFL betting enthusiast should have their eyes on. Better yet, thanks to the expert analysis that you’re about to get, you’re going to have a great opportunity to potentially cash in on Jets contests at least six times this coming season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks