The San Francisco 49ers have been busy in the offseason and, as usual, the Niners fans are hopeful of a solid 2015 campaign, probably making more positive strides than they did in 2014. But looking at the changes made to the team, the 49ers are far from the team that was among the top Super Bowl contenders last year, currently looking like a pathetic shadow of their once strong self. So, before diving into the NFL betting odds to select the new-look 49ers in your NFL betting picks, ensure that you take your time to read the analysis and pointers given below:
In one of the worst NFL offseason moves this year, the Niners front office surprising failed to iron out their differences with Coach Jim Harbaugh, releasing a statement immediately after San Francisco’s season-ending 20-17 win over the Cards in 2014 to tell the world about the ejection of Harbaugh from his office.
Harbaugh, who is now the head coach of Michigan, was a proven master of the game, boasting of having NFL’s fifth-highest winning percentage of all time (fourth-best if you only consider the modern era). In his four years with Niners, Harbaugh impressively went 44-19-1 during the regular season, and 49-22-1 when you include the postseason games. Even more notably, Jim led the Niners to three conference championship games and an appearance in the Super Bowl, making him one of the most successful coaches in San Francisco’s history.
You would think that after releasing such a coach, the 49ers would at least get a better coach to take his place, if not for the team’s sake, then for the sake of trying to dupe the world that Harbaugh’s exit was necessary. None of that happened, unfortunately.
In Harbaugh’s sharp role, San Francisco got the bluntest of knives in Jim Tomsula, claiming that he’d be able to make a better killing than his predecessor. If you are among those sharing in the front office’s mirage, better start adjusting your mind right to the reality on the ground because Tomsula is not going to be the guy to change the 49ers, at least not in 2015.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Monday Night Football Streams | Week 7 Live NFL Streams
- NFL Week 8 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 8 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 8 Parlay Picks
- 2018 NFL Week 8 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Vikings vs Jets NFL Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Giants at Falcons NFL Week 7 Spread on Monday Night
- Bengals vs Chiefs NFL Week 7 Lines for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Rams vs 49ers NFL Week 7 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 7 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview