It is no secret that the Carolina Panthers are an offense-first team and the majority of their wins in the NFL lines this season have come as a result of their NFL-best offense. It is also no secret that the Arizona Cardinals finished the regular season ranked second-best in the offense, though Carson Palmer and his unit have been less-than stellar in their last two games. So what does all that mean for bettors looking to wager on the Cardinals @ Panthers NFC Championship clash on Saturday, January 24 (6:40 PM ET, CBS) at the Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte? Will Arizona get hot and find a way of outlasting Carolina, or will the Panthers continue in their red-hot offensive ways?Read on as we break down all that in the Moneyline (SU) NFL odds preview prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.