When talking about the quartet of NFC East division head coaches, my hot seat heat check for NFL Betting meter is literally, all over the place. As I see it one head coach is safe, another has made some of the most head-scratching off season moves ever after assuming a dual role with his franchise – and two more are definitely on seats that are lukewarm right now, but could get absolutely incendiary in no time at all. Basing ourselves on this informative NFC East hot seat heat check, you’re going to get the inside scoop on which division coaches are likely safe through this season and which ones could potentially get the ax at some point in the very near future. With all of that said, let’s get started. Remember gridiron gamblers, the ‘hotter’ the seat, the higher the number each coach has on a scale ranging from 0-10.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis