In 2014, just like the recent years, the NFC North was dominated by the Green Bay Packers, and from the early look of things in the division, 2015 will be no different for The Green and Gold, unless something cosmically wrong happens to the team or its stars. However, the No. 2 position will be up for grabs, as the Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions, and Chicago Bears figure to be in strong contention for a wild-card playoff spot. Will the Packers maintain their standing as the cream of the division? Are the Vikings and Bears legitimate contenders for a No. 2 spot, or even better finish, in the division? Will the Lions disapprove the projections about a drop-down season? So many unanswered questions, in deed, and we have all the relevant answers for you in the NFC North 2015 total win predictions and NFL Odds given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis