In 2014, just like the recent years, the NFC North was dominated by the Green Bay Packers, and from the early look of things in the division, 2015 will be no different for The Green and Gold, unless something cosmically wrong happens to the team or its stars. However, the No. 2 position will be up for grabs, as the Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions, and Chicago Bears figure to be in strong contention for a wild-card playoff spot. Will the Packers maintain their standing as the cream of the division? Are the Vikings and Bears legitimate contenders for a No. 2 spot, or even better finish, in the division? Will the Lions disapprove the projections about a drop-down season? So many unanswered questions, in deed, and we have all the relevant answers for you in the NFC North 2015 total win predictions and NFL Odds given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.