We are at that time of the year when things are starting to really heat up in regards the NFL. Training camps will be getting underway before you know it, but the speculation as to who the big winners and losers might be this season has been going on for a while now. The online NFL betting odds are up at MyBookie.ag, and that means itâ€™s time to start looking at where to put your money of you want to cash out some winning tickets this coming season. We will, of course, take an in depth look at every team, division, and conference over the coming weeks, and you guys will probably see a lot of bold predictions made during that time. Today, though, I am going to focus on the NFC South, and the 4 teams that will be looking to take the crown and head to the playoffs. The betting odds that you see beside each team are their current odds to win the division. Letâ€™s take a look:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.