With the 2015 NFL betting season quickly approaching, this fun-filled ‘hot seat heat check’ will highlight just which coaches are on the proverbial hot seat and which ones are as ‘safe’ as all-time Major League Baseball steals leader Ricky Henderson ever was. With training camps across the nation no getting underway in earnest, let’s get busy! The ‘hotter’ the seat, the higher the number each coach has on a scale ranging from 0-10.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.