The 2014 NFL betting season was full of surprises, but perhaps one of the easiest divisions to predict last year was the NFC West. The Seattle Seahawks started the season shakily, but made a late surge that saw them win the NFC West title with a 12-4 record. The Arizona Cardinals, mostly relying on its backup QBs after losing their starting quarterback early in the season, had a good season of 11-5 and nearly won the divisional title, but were overtaken by the Seahawks late in the season. The San Francisco 49ers blamed Jim Harbaugh for their 8-8 season and fired him, but we all know that their front office squabbles were largely to blame for their average season. As for the St. Louis Rams, too many inconsistencies and a lack of balance on both ends of the field saw them struggle to make their mark. With a new year and a chance for new beginnings for all the teams in this division, how will the action unfold in the NFC West? Join us, as we shed light on what can be expected of this division in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.