If you love to bet on NFL games, then the game between Seattle and New England Patriots that is about to happen this weekend, is going to be a real treat, both for the sports fans and for the bettors. We provide some tips on how to raise your chances for a NFL betting victory if you plan on putting your bets on the Super Bowl (and we know you will!). At the moment, the Patriots are generally favorites, but just by one or two points, and you can make a winning bet in several ways, let’s see how:
Although New England has already lost two Super Bowl games (albeit, in games with the New York Giants), a real fan of the Seahawks will still want to win on his favorite team. In this case, to make a “winning case”, it is a good idea to get a money line of +140. That spread should be taken up to 6 points in which case you could get a +170 return,in case the Patriots cover. If you want to play a hazard, then take a chance that New England will win by more than 10 points in which case a win will bring you +300.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.