- KC CHIEFS: -7-115
- OAK RAIDERS: +7-105
How good or bad a team is can usually be pretty well established by the time you reach and cross the midway point of the season. We really didn’t have to wait that long to see how bad the Oakland Raiders are, as they have been about as awful as it gets right from Week 1. They are currently at 0-10, and have a legitimate shot of going winless the rest of the way. Things don’t look to be much easier for them this weekend when they have to face a Kansas City Chiefs team that is very much in form. Get the latest TNF betting odds. Venue: O.co Coliseum, Oakland, California Date: Thursday, November 20, 2014 Time: 8: 25 PM ET TV: NFL The Chiefs have reeled off 5 in a row on their way to a 7-3 record that sees them sitting with the same mark as the Denver Broncos in the AFC West. It is only a slightly better conference record that is keeping Manning and the Broncos on top. The Chiefs will have the opportunity to better their 1-1 division record with a win over the Raider on Thursday night, whilst also getting the chance to show a national audience that they are the real deal. This is a team that has a balanced offense, and which does a great job of establishing the run in order to set up the pass. They don’t tend to dominate games, but always seems to do just enough to come away with the win. The Oakland Raiders really don’t do anything very well, and it’s tough to see what they can possible conjure up to get anything out of this one. The Chiefs may be a little susceptible to the run, but this Raiders team is horribly ineffective on the ground, failing to pass the 100-yard rushing mark in each of their last 5 outings. Their biggest mark in that span was 71 yards, which is just not going to get it done against a team as accomplished as the Chiefs. They have also developed a habit of turning the ball over, which has definitely been a contributing factor in their awful season so far.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition