Experts from around the @nfl predict the outcome of #WASvsSF. http://t.co/ty0ZaRPSyh pic.twitter.com/MUNaCVojT8 — San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) November 21, 2014GAME ODDS: REDSKINS: +9-110, OV 44 -110, ML +375 49ERS: -9-110< UN 44 -110, ML -475 The 49ers have been installed as 9-point favorites for this one, as the Redskins have been a total shambles on the field and off. Say what you want about Harbaugh, he usually has his team ready to play. The Niners are 6-4 ATS this season, which includes being 5-3 ATS as a favorite, and also against conference foes. The Redskins are just 3-7 ATS this season, and have a dismal 2-5 ATD record against conference rivals. These appear to be two teams headed in totally different directions. The Redskins are sinking like a stone, while the Niners have put together back to back wins to salvage their season. I think they make it three in a row here, covering the 9-point line in the process.
Every NFL season sees at least one or two teams go through some sort of distraction with their coaching or player personnel. There has been more of that than normal this season, but two teams who have had more than their fair share of controversy throughout the season meet each other this weekend. The NFL Odds favor the Niners as the Washington Redskins travel west to Santa Clara, California. Venue: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, California Date: Sunday, November 23, 2014 Time: 4:25 PM ET TV: CBS We have become accustomed to seeing the Redskins being something of a train wreck. Many will point the finger of blame at team owner Dan Snyder, especially when it comes to the controversy of the team name, which an ever growing number of people are beginning to take offense to. There have been on the field issues, too, but many thought they had turned the corner by drafting QB sensation Robert Griffin III. It has been a bit of a disaster, though, as injury, poor play, and a seeming unwillingness to shoulder any responsibility for that poor play have the Redskins fans calling for a QB change. The feeling is that RGIII will be gone by seasons end, and there are similar issues over in San Francisco. The problems they are having there are more on the coaching side of things, as it seems that Jim Harbaugh has worn out his welcome. The coach has done nothing but win since arriving here, which gives you an idea of how bad things must be behind the scenes if the team is so keen to see him gone. It also looks as though he will be out come season’s end, despite the fact that the 49ers are starting to show some signs of life, and are now in a push for a playoff spot.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Ravens-Steelers Now On Wednesday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?
- Saints QB Dilemma: When Will Brees Return?
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Football Team Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13