In 2010, the NFC West became the first division in NFL history to have a champion with a losing record, as the 2010 Seattle Seahawks won the division title with a record of 7-9. What a difference six years makes. Now it might be the best all-around division in football with two excellent teams in the Seahawks and Cardinals, one potentially good team in the Los Angeles Rams and … OK, one bad team in the San Francisco 49ers. Who wins the West this year? Here are the teams’ NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.