There are some NFL players who start and finish a successful career with the same team. However, there are players that benefit from change, let’s review who they are and the effect they have had in the NFL odds. This was more common before free agency, of course, and given the fact that NFL contracts are mostly non-guaranteed today, the likelihood that a player has an entire career in one uniform is quite small. Consider the example of LeSean McCoy, who had become beloved in Philadelphia for his smash mouth approach to running. He found himself traded to Buffalo and replaced by what some might consider the enemy – division rival DeMarco Murray, who came to the Eagles as a free agent from Dallas. The upside of this is that there are many chances for players to reinvent themselves and resurrect their careers at other spots in the NFL. Take a look at some players who have taken advantage of that opportunity and changed the NFL odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.