There has been a less than subtle shift in the way teams approach offense in the modern game. Running backs are no longer a valued commodity come draft day, as the passing game has taken over. This shift has led to teams changing their offensive approach, which probably explains why more than a dozen teams decided to add a new offensive coordinator for the 2015 season. This can make it tough to gauge who will shine and who will sink, but let’s take a look at a few teams that might well be offensive powerhouses capable of thrashing the NFL odds in the coming season.
The New England Patriots may not have the sexiest receivers and running backs in their line-up, but they always seem to find a way to be among the best in the league. It certainly helps to have Tom Brady as your QB, and he will once again be looking to Rob Gronkowski as the TE outlet that every team wishes they had at their disposal. There simply aren’t any other tight ends in the NFL that demand the sort of attention that Gronk does.
Odell Beckham Jr. at the Wide Receiver is fantastic. Throw in the catching and play making ability of Shane Vereen and you get an offense that can beat you in any number of different ways. Their success will of course be predicated on the ability of Eli Manning to steer clear of those pesky INT’s.
The general consensus is that the Pittsburgh Steelers are not going to be very good on defense this coming season, which means they are going to be relying heavily on their high-powered offense to bail them out. Ben Roethlisberger is coming off a career year, and has an exciting young receiving group to throw to, led by the electric Antonio Brown. Le’Veon Bell was a breakout success last year, but the pass-catching RB will miss the first three games of the season through suspension.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
- NFL Betting News & Rumors – Sept. 23rd Edition
- 2020 NFL Week 3 ATS Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 3 SU Expert Analysis
- 2020 NFL Week 3 O/U Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – September 22nd Edition
- Patriots vs. Raiders Odds and Computer Picks (Week 3)
- New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers Odds and Computer Picks (Week 3)
- Top 5 NFL 2020 Highest Paid Players Expert Analysis
- Top 5 NFL 2020 Offensive Players Expert Analysis
- NFL Betting Tips for Week 3 of the 2020 Season
- Jaguars vs. Dolphins: Week 3 Line and Betting Trends for Thursday Night Football
- Titans vs. Vikings: September 27, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Eagles vs. Bengals: September 27, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- 49ers vs. Giants Line and Betting Trends September 27, 2020