There has been a less than subtle shift in the way teams approach offense in the modern game. Running backs are no longer a valued commodity come draft day, as the passing game has taken over. This shift has led to teams changing their offensive approach, which probably explains why more than a dozen teams decided to add a new offensive coordinator for the 2015 season. This can make it tough to gauge who will shine and who will sink, but let’s take a look at a few teams that might well be offensive powerhouses capable of thrashing the NFL odds in the coming season.
The New England Patriots may not have the sexiest receivers and running backs in their line-up, but they always seem to find a way to be among the best in the league. It certainly helps to have Tom Brady as your QB, and he will once again be looking to Rob Gronkowski as the TE outlet that every team wishes they had at their disposal. There simply aren’t any other tight ends in the NFL that demand the sort of attention that Gronk does.
Odell Beckham Jr. at the Wide Receiver is fantastic. Throw in the catching and play making ability of Shane Vereen and you get an offense that can beat you in any number of different ways. Their success will of course be predicated on the ability of Eli Manning to steer clear of those pesky INT’s.
The general consensus is that the Pittsburgh Steelers are not going to be very good on defense this coming season, which means they are going to be relying heavily on their high-powered offense to bail them out. Ben Roethlisberger is coming off a career year, and has an exciting young receiving group to throw to, led by the electric Antonio Brown. Le’Veon Bell was a breakout success last year, but the pass-catching RB will miss the first three games of the season through suspension.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Cowboys vs Redskins NFL Week 7 Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Saints vs Ravens NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis
- Lions at Dolphins NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- Patriots vs Bears NFL Week 7 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Panthers at Eagles NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Preview
- Texans vs Jaguars NFL Week 7 Spread, Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Buccaneers NFL Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Bills at Colts NFL Week 7 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Titans vs Chargers NFL Week 7 Odds & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Broncos at Cardinals NFL Week 7 Spread & Pick
- NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Parlay Picks
- NFL Week 7 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 7 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Jaguars vs Cowboys NFL Week 6 Odds & Preview
- 49ers at Packers NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction
- Chiefs vs Patriots NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- Rams at Broncos NFL Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Bills at Texans NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Bears vs Dolphins NFL Week 6 Lines Preview & Game Info
- How to Bet Chargers vs Browns NFL Week 6 Lines & Pick
- Steelers at Bengals NFL Week 6 Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Vikings NFL Week 6 Odds & Prediction
- Seahawks at Raiders NFL Week 6 Lines & Prediction