In a league such as the NFL where teams are listlessly filled with an abundance of talent, it is often mind-raking to decide on the safest words to use when categorizing players in any given topic. Fortunately or unfortunately, one of the perks that come with NFL betting analysis is that, at some point, your words have to zero down to labels like top, best, worst and poorest, even if it sometimes rubs our readers the wrong way. Taking advantage of that civil liberty accorded to us writers, and with due apologies for not including some of the players you’d have wanted to see in this article, here are the top 5 players who will believe will cause imposing problems to defenses in the upcoming NFL Season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.