Unlike the Moneyline and Point Spread Super Bowl 50 odds that have witnessed strong movements since the NFL betting markets were opened on Sunday Night, the Total Betting Lines have stayed more-or-less the same within the region of 44 to 46. There’s still a lot of time for things to change, and if (and when) they do change, we will be first in line to inform you about it and guide you on how to place your OVER/UNDER Super Bowl 50 bets accordingly. In the meantime, let’s work with the total betting numbers we have now (currently placed at 45.5) and figure out where the best value is.
When: Sunday, February 7, 2015
Kickoff: 6:30 PM ET
Where: Santa Clara, CA
Stadium: Levi’s Stadium
Spread: Panthers -6
Moneyline: Carolina -245 vs Denver +205
Game Total: 45.5
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.